Sarah Hickson

With the camera glued to her eye,
She moved everywhere. 
Tied up hair & long earrings,
About her looks she didnt care.

She clicked a crying child,
& she clicked a rusty old fence. 
She clicked some hungry beggers,
For me which didnt make any sense. 

Eager & curious, I decided to talk to her,
I gathered some courage & waited till her lunch break. 
Greeting with a smile, i said, "Hi, this is Sangram"
Smiling back she said 'Hi ! I m Sarah' & greeted me with a handshake

We talked our hearts out,
And laughed till our stomach went sore. 
She showed me few pictures,
& I asked for some more. 

I saw a child awaiting his mother,
And I saw a strong standing fence. 
I saw deep-hopeful eyes,
& wondered how everything looked beautiful through her lense. 

Beauty never fades, 
It never dies, never ends, never gets any older. 
Because the true beauty lies
in the eyes of the beholder. 

This little poem
Or a rhyme as you will call it so. 
Is to make her feel special,
Bcoz for me, she was, is & will always be so...